Erectile dysfunction ( ED) or impotence is a male erection problem. A man is unable to get or sustain a decent erection that is hard enough to have sex with a woman.
Erectile dysfunction may also be the first indicator of underlying health conditions, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and cardiovascular disease. The most common precipitation factor for this issue in younger men involves stress and anxiety, and this may have an effect on their relationships.
Home remedies for ED
There are a variety of natural remedies for erectile dysfunction.. They should be tried for three months before they try the aid of a doctor. These are not going to do any harm to you. There are some long-term and some short-term suggestions to solve the issue. Those with serious erectile dysfunction are likely to require one of the prescription ED medications; Cenforce 100 Sildenafil Citrate, Tadalafil Vidalista 20 or Vardenafil. Please Contact your doctor before taking any medicines or treatment for ED.
- Regular exercise
Exercise is a perfect way to deal with the underlying symptoms of erectile dysfunction. Regular exercise can benefit you in a variety of ways, such as reducing stress, weight loss, and increasing blood flow through your body. Thirty minutes of fast walking is enough to keep the system running smoothly.
Consume foods that are high in zinc, such as lettuce, peanuts, avocado, mushrooms, whole grain goods, milk etc. It will help improve testosterone production and increase sperm mobility. Vitamin E-promotes a strong supply of blood and circulation within the body. It is a strong antioxidant and removes harmful free radicals. It can be used as a tablet or as a rich food containing vitamin E-an antioxidant that prevents oxidative damage to cells and provides nutrients for vital body functions.
- Chocolate: Chocolate has two chemicals – serotonin and phenylethylamine, which work on the pleasure region of the brain to make you feel happy and confident.
- Dry fruits: Dry fruits such as almonds, dates, raisins, pistachio, apricots, and prunes are rich sources of potassium and sodium. Snackin dried fruit at night proves to be equally energizing.
- Milk: Daily consumption of a glass of milk at night before bedtime is another safe choice.
In reality many families traditionally give the bridegroom a glass of milk with crushed
pepper and powdered almonds during the wedding night!
- Walnuts and honey: A mixture of ground walnuts and honey is a natural remedy that proves to be an efficient decoction of the tide over erectile problems. Take the same measure of powdered walnuts and honey and mix well. Take a spoonful of this mixture three times a day, followed by a cup of milk.
- Watermelon: Watermelon is a natural Viagra; it has a citrulline component that helps relax blood vessels and facilitates the flow of blood to the penis. Cut the outer skin of the melon into tiny pieces and pass through the juicer and drink the juice; this is an effective way to combat erectile dysfunction.
- Pomegranate: Pomegranate contains antioxidants, sugar, vitamins, potassium, and niacin that are essential for a healthy sexual life. Drinking pomegranate juice is effective against erectile dysfunction.
- Garlic: Garlic contains a compound called allicin, which can increase blood flow to the sexual organs and help enhance erection. Consume two or three cloves of garlic before eating or cut some garlic and sprinkle with your favorite food.
- Drumstick: Drumstick has other aphrodisiac properties that are useful in curing issues such as premature ejaculation, small semen issues, and other sexual problems. Heat a glass of milk with a drumstick flower until it boils, cools the mixture, and drinks it continuously for one or two months to produce a better result. It could be used as a vegetable or as a soup.
Certain foods that can also aid with erectile dysfunction include pumpkin seeds, tomatoes, shellfish, spinach, pineapple, green tea, bacon, peanuts, salmon, coffee, and pink grapefruit.