NYK Special Super Hot Wings Recipe
Before you try this, it would be great if you know that the recipe below is hot and spicy! Even though most “hot and spicy” chicken wings that I have tried usually fail to live up to my expectations, these have to be the hottest ones I have come up with. They are not just super hot; they also have a lot of zest, which I think many people do not remember when making their own. Due to the spices that you will be using for this recipe, I highly suggest that you wear disposable gloves when touching the chilies, there’s nothing quite like the pain of pushing chilies in your eyes! Ouch
This recipe must be planned a day ahead for customary marinating.
- 1/2 jar of Sambal with Garlic
- 2 tablespoons of Tabasco Sauce
- 30 medium-size chicken wings
- 4 Jalapeno Peppers, chopped
- 2 jars of Bullseye Mesquite BBQ Sauce
- 2 Habanero Chili peppers, chopped
- Olive Oil for Frying
- Begin by deep-frying chicken legs (they do not have to be cooked all the way through, just enough to turn them a white color.)
- In a mixing container, pour in half the Sambal, two jalapeno peppers, two habanero peppers, tabasco sauce, and one bottle of BBQ sauce, mix well, place the wings into the bowl, coating them well, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In another container mix together, the remaining ingredients, cover, and allow it to blend overnight.
- When you are about to cook the wings, preheat the oven to 340, put all the wings, and marinade onto a cookie sheet and put the rest of the sauce over the top.
- If you want, cook the wings with the marinade and heat the other bowl of sauce in the microwave and put the wings into the sauce as you’re eating them.
Either way is utterly fantastic. Cook them 30-45 minutes. Don’t forget to serve them with lots of tender garlic bread.
The post Best Recipe for Super Hot Wings appeared first on NYK Daily.